A Real Estate Disposition Manager may be employed by a real estate investment firm or property management company, primarily focused on selling or leasing properties from marketing and negotiations through closing. Responsibilities typically include the following:
- Property marketing and showings
- Inbound and outbound prospecting via phone, text, email, networking events, etc.
- Database management as it relates to prospects and clients
- Contract negotiations
- Real estate opportunity and market trend analysis
- Develop strategies to adapt to changing markets to maximize revenue
- Coordination with Lead Intake Specialists, Acquisition Specialists, Transaction Managers, etc.
In today’s digital world, all real estate professionals are expected to do more with less. Sales people are expected to spend more time in front of clients and less time managing their own CRM. And that’s where Left Main comes in.
A Real Estate Disposition Manager’s role is heavily dependent on the features available in their CRM, and a powerful CRM should allow them to accomplish all of the following:
- Capture and track leads from various sources
- Provide and interpret accurate reports for colleagues and supervisors
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including marketing, scheduling meetings, sending offers, following up with clients and doing all this seamlessly with other team members
- Automate every aspect of the sales process that doesn’t inherently require a manual touch
- Document everything they do in case they need to refer back to it later
Within Left Main Academy, you’ll find introductory lessons showing practical steps to manage buyer lists, send direct mail, automate prospect follow-up, coordinate with all team members and much more!
LEARN MORE AT