Left Main REI
For smrtPhone users:
smrtPhone recently updated their phone number formatting requirements, which is causing cadence issues for some Left Main customers also subscribed to smrtPhone. Click here to learn more.
- Totals displayed on campaign order page (not yet included on lead or opportunity list view order page)
- New Mail Piece: Letter 7A
- Direct Mail logic that maps the Property Address fields to the Customer Address fields if Customer Address fields are empty now also applies to Direct Mail Cadences logic
- Added functionality to the Approve and Cancel buttons on Company Setup for campaign orders over 1,000
- Accurate credit available display in Company Setup when submitting campaigns to preview status
- Note: PDF previews from the campaign object are limited to approximately 1000 records in the order. However, the entire order of valid records is mailed.
Contact your Customer Success Specialist for more details and to get the latest version installed.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of Left Main’s Direct Mail App or just curious to find out more about it, we’ve got you covered with the all new Master and Automate Direct Mail Marketing course! Veterans and newbies alike will want to check out this course for all the details on Direct Mail Cadences and how to automate your direct mail marketing. Learn more at leftmainacademy.com/courses/directmail.
You asked! Now assigning cadences from the list view is here.
What Left Main Customers Need to Know
A Scribe walkthrough with details and short post-install instructions is available in the Left Main Academy Knowledge Hub here. Be sure to check out the other updates included in this release at the end of the Scribe.
The Left Main REI core package is updated regularly to add features, improve speed and performance and address bug fixes for our valued customers. Continue reading…
Introducing Einstein Next Best Action by Salesforce, now customized for real estate investors! Feature coming July 31st.
Left Main Academy is your one-stop shop for free training! Our new training program is streamlined and intuitive with active content and lots more to come. Continue reading…